Dealing with Multiple Sclerosis
There are various, conflicting reports on exactly what MS is and what causes it. For decades the commonly held view has been that MS is an autoimmune problem and that there is no cure, however research by a Dr Paulo Zamboni of Italy indicates that the cause (or at least a contributing factor) may be a build up of iron in the brain due to a lack of blood drainage caused by constricted jugular veins in the neck. The research may have been in early stages but 100% of over 120 MS sufferers studied had this narrowing of the jugulars. A safe and simple operation to insert stents has had profound effects in those that have been treated in this way. See an interview with Dr Zamboni by clicking here.
Assuming there is something to this, having the operation might be the thing to do, but if that is not an option right now, try this:
- Cayenne pepper is a very good blood vessel dilator so sprinkle some on stir fried or steamed vegetables, mashed potatoes and anything else you can get it on, and if you can handle it have some in hot water like a tea, perhaps with a teaspoon of raw, organic honey. Add it to juice drinks and herbal teas.
- An exercise that should help with blood flow in that area is to turn the head to one side as far as is comfortable (keeping the eyes level), then lift the shoulder on that side up to the chin once, then lower the shoulder, turn the head the other way & lift that shoulder to the chin. Do each side 5 times in succession three times every day. Doing this in a warm shower would be a great time to do it when the muscles in the neck are warm.
- Massage the neck area for about 10 minutes using a good quality oil such as Don Tolman's Golden ReLeaf with the healing properties of 24kt gold, or his Healing Chrysm balm. The resultant blood flow has been shown to provide significant benefits.
- Eat apples, they contain pectins that help remove heavy metals from the brain. Have at least 2 or 3 every day.
Many conditions of this type have been linked with heavy metals in the brain so Dr Zamboni may well be on the right track. If lead or other metal does accumulate and subsequently affect the ability of the brain to communicate signals to the body, and therefore affect motor function, then addressing the removal of the metals completely should also be targeted rather than just allowing them to drain from the brain into the body's bloodstream.
Don Tolman recommends the following to remove heavy metals:
If possible, find a natural hot spring and apply the mud from the sides of the spring to the entire body. Lay in the sun and allow the mud to dry, then get into the water and wash it off. Keep on repeating this process for as long, and for as many times as is needed.
Many people won't have easy access to a hot spring so the next best option is to acquire food grade bentonite clay along with food grade diatomaceous earth. Put a cupful of each into a bathtub and soak for 20 minutes. If a bathtub is not available, mix the two together with water to make a paste and apply it all over the body including the face and neck, then allow it to dry in the sun before showering it off.
Another theory is that the brain, spine, and central nervous system may be infested with fluke worms. Scroll down the page to item 23 for the MMS/CDS protocol for this, and be sure to study the protocols at www.g2sa.org/protocols. Include the bath protocol, and spray it along the length of the spine along with some DMSO to carry it in deeper.
At the time of writing (April 2012) Australian researchers believe they have found a protein that either stops MS from developing further, or at least slows its progress. But how long that will take to commercialise is anyone's guess and not much consolation to someone trying to deal with MS right now.
In no particular order of importance, here's a list of things to do and what not to do, and what to eat as well as what to avoid.
- Get lots of sunshine, get a suntan and maintain it for at least 3 months. The sun does not cause skin cancer provided the diet is healthy, it is very healing.
- Sun gazing – please do some research into looking directly into the sun as it rises and sets (up to 30-40 minutes after sunrise and the same before sunset when it is very low on the horizon). The photons of full spectrum light and the frequencies generated will help.
- Learn to juggle 3 objects like those little bags filled with beans. The cross-patterning hand/eye coordination exercise will help rebuild the neurological pathways & plasticity. Using objects that won't roll away if you drop them is much better than using round objects like tennis balls.
- As MS is often defined by a breakdown in the communication of signals through the central & peripheral nervous systems and the brain, foods like nuts (particularly walnuts, almonds, & pine nuts) may assist by rebuilding the myelin sheaths. Also, apples, blueberries, broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, watermelon & rock melon, ginger, and lettuce are brain/nervous system foods.
- Cut out all artificial sweeteners and soda pops and anything else that contains aspartame - it is a known cause of the symptoms of MS which have reversed after eliminating it.
- Definitely no chemicals in the diet until this is fixed, ie no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, refined white flour, refined white sugar etc.
- For females - stop using commercial tampons & pads and switch to a natural fibre type without bleaches, dyes and dioxins. Women are much more likely than men to get MS for this very reason.
- Start cleaning out by having two teaspoons of sea salt or rock salt in a litre of water (slightly warm) and drinking this first thing in the morning before eating or drinking anything else.
- Have an enema or colonoscopy, either professionally or learn to do it at home; there are kits available online and use salt water and/or MMS to flush things out. Harbouring toxins & old faecal matter in the bowel & intestines is a major problem.
has to cope with.
11. Cut out all meat for at least 3-4 weeks while cleansing. Eat plenty of locally grown and in season fruit, vegetables, nuts, grains,
and seeds and as much of that raw as you can manage.
12. Stop taking supplements. The idea that you may be lacking in any particular substance, be it a vitamin, mineral, protein (including
hormones & enzymes), or anything else will be addressed by eating a range of natural whole foods which contain absolutely
everything the body needs. Supplements are dead, incomplete and unable to be fully utilised by the cells of the body despite any
short term symptomatic hit that may be experienced.
13. Malic acid present in most fruits may help remove toxins from the brain. Foods high in malic acid include prunes, apples, apricots,
berries, kiwifruit, lemons, mangoes, pineapples, tomatoes and watermelon.
14. More foods to detoxify metals from the brain include sesame seeds, flaxseed, grape seed, hemp seed oil, fennel, peaches, spinach,
kale and wheat germ.
15. Fasting is the way animals heal themselves and is probably the fastest and most reliable way to remiss MS. It’s a great way to
cleanse the body of years of build up of toxic residues etc. Experts would suggest nothing but water for at least 10-14 days but if
that’s too difficult try having just fresh vegetable & fruit juices.
16. Walk, swim or other exercise every day to activate the lymphatic system to drain toxic residues out through the skin and excretory
17. Drink lots of water; at least 2-3 litres per day and up to 4-5 litres for a larger person. Shake it up or pour it from one glass to
another a few times before drinking it to break the surface tension, otherwise it won’t hydrate the cells because the molecules
bind together and form chains that the cells can’t absorb so all you do is pee it out. Drinking extra water will initially cause extra
trips to the bathroom but the organs will adjust within about 3 weeks.
18. Sleep in a well ventilated room with fresh, outside air flowing through, and the recreational areas and workplace should be the
same – it’s vital that the air moves. Get a fan if there’s no other way.
19. It’s a good idea to have house plants indoors too to provide oxygen rather than breathing old stale carbon dioxide.
20. Have amalgam fillings replaced, the mercury sublimates poisonous gas. Check out www.iaomt.org
21. Avoid fluoride in town water supplies and toothpaste.
22. Avoid aluminium from antiperspirants and other personal care products
23. MMS/CDS Protocol 2000 available here: www.G2SA.org/protocols
If you are new to MMS or CDS you can check the information here
Update 23rd May 2012
An internet search on the Health Benefits of Castor Oil came up with this report
What are the Benefits of Castor Oil?
Castor Oil has been used both internally and externally for thousands of years due to its many wonderful health benefits. Since it can strengthen the immune system, castor oil is considered a great remedy to treat the following major illnesses and ailments:
It has also been found to help with many everyday problems such as:
Castor Oil is also commonly used to induce labour, so pregnant women should always consult a doctor before using it.
Live Long and be Healthy